This is a sweater I created at the beginning of the year. These are the words I wanted to hold on to for myself:
valiente • I want to continue to do things that require courage. I don’t want fear to stop me.
reina • I will step fully into my queendom. I will hold my head high. I will value myself and my work. I will celebrate and support the queens around me.
poderosa • I am powerful. Who I am as a person is powerful.
My voice and strength are powerful. My light and story are powerful. I have the power to empower— this is powerful.
I chose a sweater because it feels like an embrace and I want to wrap myself with these three words everyday this year: valiente, reina, poderosa.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua